A collaboration between technology and opportunity.
World Energy’s online platform creates a fair and neutral environment for buyers and sellers to transact electricity, natural gas and all forms of green credits. What makes it work so well is the commitment of our Channel Partners and Suppliers… and our commitment to providing the right place for them to find what they are looking for: the market liquidity, price transparency and transaction efficiency that help them achieve their business objectives.
Our channel partners comprise Fortune 1000 companies, specialized energy brokers, consultants, aggregators, demand-side managers, and other intermediaries. They understand that the World Energy Exchange gives them the opportunity to serve the best interests of their most valued customers. World Energy enhances their product and service offerings while helping them to streamline their energy management operations and increase revenues.
Leveraging our proven, award-winning online transaction platforms, World Energy offers valuable benefits to channel partners who do not currently provide energy procurement services – as well as to those who do.
For Partners Who Do Not Currently Provide Energy Procurement Services
If you are focused on demand side or efficiency management services, administrative services such as bill audits and bill payment, facilities management, or simply focused on helping your customers be more operationally efficient, World Energy offers a complementary product set that can draw healthy revenues and profits from your existing customer relationships. By expanding your product offering to your customers, you can become a larger part of their energy related activities, construct another competitive barrier to protect those relationships, and enhance your revenue per customer… all without requiring extensive training or up-front investment costs.
Specific benefits include:
- Incremental profit from existing customers. World Energy offers an easy way to increase your revenue stream by enabling your customers to save money on energy costs, while employing the most efficient and effective method of securing the energy they need to keep the business running.
- Expanding your service offering without expanding your payroll. We make it easy for you by managing the procurement process for your customers – assessing usage, developing price benchmarks, conducting the auction, analyzing results, and providing contracting counsel and support.
- Dedicated support. Every step of the way, a dedicated account team supports you and your customers, ensuring the success of the immediate procurement and performing regular portfolio reviews and analyzing the market to find the next opportunity.
For Partners Who Already Offer Energy Procurement Services
If you already offer energy procurement services, World Energy brings an extension of your product offering by giving you access to our commercially-proven and award-winning online exchange.
Far from being in competition with your procurement services, World Energy can enhance your product offering and take some of the fulfillment load off your plate so that you can focus on selling other customers and other services. Our platform becomes an optional tool in your portfolio of services, addressing those customers looking for automated audit level documentation, a proven, transparent methodology and an assurance of promoting a fair and equal competitive process.
Specific benefits include:
- A branded solution. We bring you a dramatically improved way to upgrade the functionality and ROI of your product line through an online auction platform that you may be able to brand as your own, while taking advantage of the market intelligence and back-office automation technology we provide.
- True partnership. Our dedicated team of account managers and procurement specialists work behind the scenes to support your procurement events. We back up our partners every step of the way with our market experience and expertise.
- Enhanced business management. World Energy offers a comprehensive platform around which to build your business. Our exchanges include rich capabilities for:
- Pipeline management
- Market intelligence
- Deal and task management
- SOX compliance
- Customer and management reporting
- Commission reconciliation