Project developers around the world have been squeezed by declining carbon prices, overall market uncertainty and inefficient paths to market. World Energy can help.
An easy-to-use, state of the art, online exchange, the World Energy Exchange has become one of the largest primary carbon marketplaces in the world. It features an extensive buyer network, low transaction fees, and an expert team that knows how to close the gap between what project developers want and what compliance buyers need.
Why project developers have turned to World Energy:
- Transaction Prowess and Expertise: Over 1 billion environmental commodities, including CERs, VERs, RECs, Alberta Offsets and RGGI Allowances, have been transacted on the World Energy Exchange.
- Extensive Reach: The World Energy Exchange has attracted over 100 buyers from around the world.
- Customer Focus: While the World Energy Exchange leverages the power and ubiquity of the Internet to help market your projects and reach a world of buyers, World Energy knows that primary carbon sales require a human touch. We are in the business of serving our customers.
- Compelling Value Proposition: The World Energy Exchange streamlines the procurement of project credits like yours, providing both buyers and sellers an experience marked by transparency, quality, choice and value. Our results speak for themselves.
- A Reputation for Quality: The World Energy Exchange is backed by leading registries and standards, providing buyers additional assurance and attracting top-quality projects from around the world.
- We Know the Compliance Market: Our knowledgeable team is in the market every day talking to buyers, sellers, brokers, banks and other market participants. This constant contact informs our approach, creates opportunities and deepens our ability to guide you through the transaction process.